Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Lime Fajitas
Ready in 25 minutes
Serves 5 people
- 1 lb chicken, cut into thin strips
- ½ each- green, red, orange and yellow bell pepper- thin sliced
- ½ red onion- thin sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 jalapeno- (take out seeds and dice)
- 1 lime
- 8-10 6” Flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp sea salt & pepper
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Add all fajita seasonings to a bowl with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil. Mix well.
- Stir in chicken and vegetables. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Place chicken down the middle of the pan, careful not to over crowd or they won’t crisp up.
- Arrange veggies along each edge of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wrap tortillas in foil, heat in the oven for the last 5 minutes of the chicken cooking.
- Squeeze lime over entire pan, Assemble the tortillas and serve!
Guacamole or Sour cream are a great add on.