If you're following a low-carb or keto lifestyle and time-to-time crave bread, then we have the perfect solution for you.
Have you ever heard of a chaffle?
It can be made with two ingredients - cheese and eggs, but that simply is just the base.
Once you have the base, the possibilities are endless, with this Keto Buffalo Chicken Chaffle Recipe.
¼ c. Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
4 Large Eggs
1 c. Cooked Shredded Chicken
1 ½ c Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ c Favorite Buffalo Sauce
¼ c. Favorite Buffalo sauce
¼ c. Favorite Ranch dressing ( I like the Tony’s spicy ranch for this recipe)
½ c. Feta cheese (I used a garlic Parmesan blend)
½ c. Celery
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the baking powder into the almond flour and set aside.
- Preheat waffle maker to medium/high heat and spray generously with low carb non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and beat until frothy. Add in buffalo sauce and beat until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to eggs and mix until just combined
- Add in shredded cheeses and mix until well combined.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spray the top and bottom with some spray oil of your choosing, then add a sprinkle of cheddar cheese to the waffle maker just for a little extra crisp.
- Add about 3 heaping teaspoons of chaffle batter to the preheated waffle maker and cook until browning on the outside. About 4 minutes.
- Remove from the waffle maker and repeat Step 7 until all batter is used up.
- Plate chaffles and top with feta, celery, ranch and/or buffalo sauce and serve.
- Enjoy, this recipe makes 8 chaffles.