Easy no-bake snacks with a lemony fresh flavor. Great to keep on hand for an on-the-go protein-packed sweet treat.
Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 35
- Yield: 12
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 5
- 1/2 cup Protein Powder (vanilla or coconut)
- 1/2 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice + Zest to Taste
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- Combine vanilla protein powder (or coconut protein powder), melted coconut oil, unsweetened coconut, honey, lemon juice + zest, and coconut flour in a mixing bowl.
- Form batter into balls.
- Place balls on a parchment-lined plate in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve immediately! Protein balls can be stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.