Spinach & Red Pepper Egg Bites
These Red Pepper and Spinach Egg Bites are a savory, delicious and protein-packed breakfast recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 3 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Diced Red Peppers
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Spinach, Packed Tightly
- ¼ Green Onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Pepper to Taste
- Spray muffin tin with coconut oil, olive oil, or avocado oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add eggs, cream, garlic salt, and pepper to mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese, peppers, green onion, and spinach to egg mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into muffin tins until nearly filled.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.
- Let stand two minutes and remove from muffin tins.
Serving Size: 1
Total Fat: 6 g
Carbs: 2 g
Protein: 6 g