- 3/4 Cup frozen apple sauce
- 1 Teaspoon raw unfiltered honey
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 Scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
Throw it all into a blender. Blend it. Enjoy!
- Swap maple syrup or agave syrup for the honey.
- Sub your favorite nut butter: Almond, cashew, peanut butter, etc.
- Almond milk can be substituted for any milk!
- When making substitutions, keep in mind that your macro count may slightly vary from this specific recipe. If you’re counting macros, just make sure to adjust the recipe macros in a macro calculator based on the ingredients you use.
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 363
- Carbs: 39g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 29g