It's that time of year where we all are getting into the holiday season!
While we all have great intentions to eat right, we may be flexing our calorie allowance a little more than normal, and that's totally fine.
It's all about balance, which is why we are bringing you this delicious Cranberry Overnight Oats healthy recipe right to you!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk any kind (dairy or plant-based)
- 2-3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- To a sealable container (like a mason jar) add the rolled oats, chia seeds, salt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and fill up with milk.
- Stir everything to combine, or close the container and shake to combine.
- Refrigerate the overnight oats base overnight or up to 4 days.
- In the morning, warm the oats if desired. Top with 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce (or more to taste). Stir in the cranberries and enjoy.