- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar (if you desire the sweeter side)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup of pecans (chopped if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork,
- Place in a large baking pan and bake until soft (20 to 45 minutes).
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the baked insides.
- Mash the baked potato flesh in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the Greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup (and brown sugar, if using) and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix all topping ingredient.
- Sprinkle over the sweet potato mix. Bake at 400°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Drizzle with extra syrup to serve, if you like, and serve hot.