Gluten-Free Broccoli Cheese Nuggets
Ready in 40 minutes
Makes 24 nuggets
- 16 oz. Cooked Broccoli
- 1 cup Aleia’s Gluten free Italian Bread crumbs or your favorite one
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese or cheese blend
- 3 eggs
- Salt & Pepper, Garlic salt.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Thaw 16 ounces of broccoli (or cook fresh broccoli until soft), and chop into small pieces. Combine your broccoli, 1 cup of gluten-free Italian bread crumbs, 1-2 cups of cheese, 3 eggs, and the seasoning of your choice (I used about half a teaspoon of garlic salt) into a large bowl.
- Mix together well with a spoon, or just go for it and use your hands
- Create small patties (the smaller, the crispier they get) and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes (depending on how large you make your patties), and flip half way through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
You can also use a mini muffin pan to bake them in for smaller ones and no flipping required, just make sure you spray the pan first.
Serve with ranch or your favorite dipping sauce.
I made 2 batches .
You can make 4 and freeze for later for a quick snack.