Who knew that guacamole could be made as a holiday appetizer? Well, we have the BEST holiday guacamole recipe that is sure to lift your holiday spirit! Give it a try, and let us know what YOUR favorite holiday appetizer is!
- 6 ripe avocados
- 2 10oz cans diced tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- cherry tomatoes and cilantro leaves, for garnish
- tortilla chips or vegetables, for serving
- Pit and peel the avocados and place them in a large bowl. Coarsely mash them with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the drained cans of tomatoes, lime juice, red onion, garlic, cumin, and chopped cilantro to the avocados and mix well.
- Taste and add salt, as needed.
- Place a small bowl in the middle of a larger shallow bowl to form a mold for the guacamole Christmas wreath.
- Spoon the guacamole into the larger bowl around the small bowl to form the wreath shape.
- Carefully remove the small bowl from the middle so you have a ring or wreath of guacamole.
- Garnish the guacamole wreath with cherry tomatoes and cilantro leaves. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables and enjoy!
Have you signed up for our 12 Days of Fitness with Coach CC? We PROMISE you and your body won't regret it! Check out what CC has to say about it!