Healthy 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, pure
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 1/2 cups Rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips, dairy-free
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Add pumpkin, oats, syrup, chocolate chips, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix for 30 seconds.
- Form the dough into 1in balls. Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Store in in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1
Calories Per Serving: 79
Total Fat 0.1g