No-Bake Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
- 2 tablespoons paleo flour ( option: coconut flour or almond flour)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cashew butter (option: any nut butter would work)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (option: honey)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- In a large bowl, combine flour, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, microwave cashew butter, syrup, and pumpkin puree for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until it's easy to mix the ingredients together.
- Pour the cashew butter mix into the dry ingredient mix and stir to combine.
- Freeze the dough for about 10 minutes so it hardens enough to handle.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into about 20 balls and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until fully chilled, then store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.